viernes, 18 de enero de 2008

It was not that long ago it first occurred to me That my mother was a person in her own right Now I realize how very lucky I have been And there, but for the grace of God, go I Mother dear - she can see inside Mother dear - and I've nowhere to hide Mother dear - did I spoil your plans? Mother dear - I do the best I can When I was a teenager I really did believe That my parents had adopted me And the way I carried on they must have thought They'd brought the wrong little baby home from maternity I'd like to say I'm sorry but my... Mother dear - she already knows Mother dear - she'll never let me go Mother dear - kept me warm and safe Mother dear - I'll never lose my faith in mother dear If I ever get arrested by the C.I.A. Because they take me for a foreign spy They wonít need no lie-detector, all they'll have to do Is make me look into my motherís eyes Mother dear - she can see inside Mother dear - and I've nowhere to hide Mother dear - kept me warm and safe Mother dear - I'll never lose my faith in mother dear Mother dear - did I spoil your plans? Mother dear - I do the best I can


No hay comentarios: