domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2007

Ben Harper - Pleasure And Pain

I'm leaving here on the morning train and I'll never see this world again.Oh- I've felt pleasure and I've felt pain.And I know now that I can never be the same.How I wonder why the world can be so cold.And if only good die young, then left with me cruel here to grow old.And I've felt pleasure and I've felt pain.And I know now that I can never be the same.And if someday, I find my peace of mind, I will share my wealth with all of human kind.Well I've felt pleasure and I've felt pain.And I know now that I can never be the same.So if the sun does shine or rain does fall, I give thanks I've had my sight to see through it all.Oh- I've felt pleasure and I've felt pain.And I know now that I can never be the same.

No hay comentarios: